I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
Whew! I survived my first week! Only waking up 3 different nights in the middle of the night with my first ever experience with heartburn. I don’t ever want to experience that again!
1. Here is a picture of me ready to go out to dinner with my amazing hubby! I know you can’t see it but I absolutely love my dress. It’s from LOFT and it is SO soft and comfortable and best of all- it had pockets! So helpful throughout the day.
2. As I’m sure a lot of people have, I’ve gotten back into the routine of working out since school started. Here is me being a bag lady at school!
3. Here are my sweet babies practicing Read to Self for the very first time. They did great! We got almost 2 minutes, came back and met, and then got almost 3 minutes. I think that’s pretty awesome!
4. I’ve been going through some old pictures and found these pictures of me and my mom when I was little… she’s so pretty! :)
5. I printed out all my objectives cards and got them put up in my pocket chart. I am so excited to have this set up this year for changing them out- it’s going to be SO easy!
click here to check them out in my TpT store!
And a little back to school humor….